Swan Boat Ride
Nuwara Eliya 0.25 Hrs
No Booking Fee
Named after Sir William Gregory in 1873, this is a prominent attraction used for water sports and recreational activities. Lake Park, Boat Rides are available. Can be reached by sea plane which takes only 30 minutes from Colombo. At the southern end of the town is Gregory Lake where the holiday makers can enjoy a leisurely walk on the paved walk ways, with swan shaped paddle boats for the more adventurous. There are pony rides round the lake for the kids and even adults, with plenty of fast food stalls located in a separate area where one can enjoy a meal or a snack.
- Board your own Swan Boat and enjoy your swan boat ride.
- Entrance ticket
- All taxes
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking No heart problems or other serious medical conditions If you are booking a half-day safari, advise if it is a Morning or Evening safari.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking Not recommended for child aged 5 years or under
- Please Advise which safari would you like to go on when you making the booking for Half Day Safari.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Filling up the booking form online will not guarantee you a confirmed booking. Once the booking form is submitted, an agent will review and reply with the instructions on how to get your booking confirmed.
- Each and every payment will be issued an invoice.
- Reservations will be placed in the order of advance payment dates. To guarantee your booking on your requested date, we recommend you to pay the advance payment as soon as possible.
- Every addition except for the items mentioned in the package inclusions will be priced separately.