Kithulgala Water Rafting
Kithulgala 6 Hrs
No Booking Fee
White water rafting is the challenging recreational outdoor activity of using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water. This is usually done on white water or different degrees of rough water, in order to thrill and excite the raft passengers. The development of this activity as a leisure sport has become popular since the mid-1970.
Inflatable raft will be used and all passengers have to be equipped with safety gear such as life vests and helmets. Paddles are also required to navigate. Kelani river in Kithulgala is the one and only area for White water rafting in Sri Lanka.
Having benifited the location there are 8 rafting provided are established along its bank side on Kelani River.
This is the key attraction to bring the tourist to the area from various destinations and also from locally.
– Rafting of this track is a great fun and it is perfect for beginners as well as experts. The enthusiastic & experienced staff will be happy to take u through the rapids of the “Kelani river”. Track is 100% natural and both sides are teeming with trees.
– When coming along the river you come across the location place of very famous film
“BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI”.
- It takes 1&1/2 hours.(1 hour along the river)
- It is 5 km stretch that includes a series of seven rapids along the “Kelani river”.
- Grade 2 & 3 rapids.
- River guides instruct everything on safety.
- At the last part of the trip it can be jumped to the river & swim over mini rapids & into a long stretch of calm, cool & refreshing water.
- Insurance ( Public Liability )
- Small/Medium/Large/Xl Sizes Same Colour Helmets
- Small/Medium/Large/Xl Sizes Same Colour Life Jackets ( PFD )
- Same colour & Same Size Paddles
- Colourful Self Bailing Rafts
- Dry Bag With First Aid Kit
- Experienced Professional Guides
- Changing Rooms
- Wash Rooms ( Toilets )
- Shower Rooms
- Vehicle Parking
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking No heart problems or other serious medical conditions If you are booking a half-day safari, advise if it is a Morning or Evening safari.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking Not recommended for child aged 5 years or under
- Please Advise which safari would you like to go on when you making the booking for Half Day Safari.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Filling up the booking form online will not guarantee you a confirmed booking. Once the booking form is submitted, an agent will review and reply with the instructions on how to get your booking confirmed.
- Each and every payment will be issued an invoice.
- Reservations will be placed in the order of advance payment dates. To guarantee your booking on your requested date, we recommend you to pay the advance payment as soon as possible.
- Every addition except for the items mentioned in the package inclusions will be priced separately.