Nuwara Eliya 6 Hrs
No Booking Fee
UNESCO designated Sri Lanka’s central highlands a World Heritage Site for their outstanding beauty. Experience some of their most dramatic landscapes on this door-to-door private guided tour of Horton Plains National Park and the vertiginous World’s End cliffs. Look out for birds, lizards, bear monkey, and sambar deer as you hike 6 miles (9.5 kilometers) to World’s End, Baker’s Falls, and back to base.
- Hike through Horton Plains National Park to World’s End and Baker’s Falls
- Get extra help spotting monkeys, deer, and more from your private guide
- Soak up sweeping views from the 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) World’s End cliffs
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking No heart problems or other serious medical conditions If you are booking a half-day safari, advise if it is a Morning or Evening safari.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking Not recommended for child aged 5 years or under
- Please Advise which safari would you like to go on when you making the booking for Half Day Safari.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Filling up the booking form online will not guarantee you a confirmed booking. Once the booking form is submitted, an agent will review and reply with the instructions on how to get your booking confirmed.
- Each and every payment will be issued an invoice.
- Reservations will be placed in the order of advance payment dates. To guarantee your booking on your requested date, we recommend you to pay the advance payment as soon as possible.
- Every addition except for the items mentioned in the package inclusions will be priced separately.